Substance or alcohol abuse can ruin your life. Do you know the warning signs?
Some of the warning signs of substance abuse or alcohol abuse are:
- failure to meet social, work, and/or academic obligations,
- physical injury or illness,
- relationship problems with intimate partner, friends and/or family
- diminished interest in other activities
- Other alcohol or drug-related problems could be, arrest for driving while intoxicated
- short term memory loss or blackouts.
Therapy can help people who are abusing or addicted to drugs and/or alcohol by providing clients with powerful techniques. Furthermore, these techniques help with underlying issues along with kicking abuse and addiction to the curb. It will help gain control of yourself and your life. If you are struggling, do not wait another day to reach out. We believe in the utmost privacy when dealing with abuse or addiction. Your privacy and confidentiality in substance abuse treatment in mandated not only by professional ethical guidelines but usually by state and federal law.